Site Information

 Loading... Please wait...
  • Free Shipping on orders over R1800
  • NEW Ultra & Loose Powder Foundation
Zuii Hotline +27767358248

certifications-banner.jpg

Certifications

  • NASAA provides the only consumer guarantee to verify 'organic' product claim. Requiring a minimum 95% Certified Organic ingredients with the remaining 5% from a natural origin. NASAA prohibits the use of synthetic and chemical ingredients from products that are certified. NASAA is nationally audited and accredited under the Australian Department of Agriculture (DOA) Organic and Bio-dynamic Program.

  • cosmos-cropped.jpg

    Cosmos was formed in 2002 when five main organisations involved in organic and natural cosmetics standards came together at Biofach (the international organic trade fair in Nuremberg) and agreed to cooperate over developing a single, harmonised standard. Requiring a minimum 95% Certified Organic ingredients with the remaining 5% from a natural origin. NASAA prohibits the use of synthetic and chemical ingredients from products that are certified.

  • bdih-cropped.jpg
    BDIH is the Association of Industrial Companies and Trading Firms for pharmaceuticals, healthcare products, food supplements and personal hygiene products. Requiring a minimum 95% Certified Organic ingredients with the remaining 5% from a natural origin. NASAA prohibits the use of synthetic and chemical ingredients from products that are certified.
  • vegan.jpg

    The Vegan Society Trademark is the authentic international vegan standard. Today, products must pass the following criteria to be eligible for registration:

    - Ingredients, must not involve, or have involved, the use of any animal product, by-product or derivative.

    - No animal testing

    Zuii Organic offers some Vegan Friendly options within our product range

  • This guarantees consumers that no new animal tests were used in the development of any product within the Zuii Organic range. 
  • Signifies Zuii Guarantee that products are manufactured in Australia.

  • This ensures Zuii Organic’s product nor it’s ingredients have ever been tested on animals
  • flora-approved-crop.jpg

    This symbolises that Zuii has embraced the essence of nature with a unique blend of Certified Organic Flora products and ingredients. Taking Rose, Jasmine and Chamomile Flowers to create a product that nurtures and protects the health of your skin.